From 1st August 2018 school uniform will only be available to purchase in store at FSB (Famous School Branches) 140 East Street, Bedminster, Bristol BS3 4EW or on line at https://store.famousbranches.com
The price list is below:
Crew Neck Royal Blue Sweatshirt with badge, Age 3-4 to 13, £9.75
Sweatshirt Cardigan Royal Blue with badge, Age 3-4 to 13, £11.50
Polo Shirt White with badge, Age 3-4 to 13, £7.50
Fleece Royal Blue with badge, Age 3-4 to 11-12, £12.95
Bookbag Royal Blue with badge (Gusset style) £6.95
PE Bag Royal Blue with badge, £5.95
PE Tee shirt White with badge, Age 3-4 to 11-2, £5.50
School uniform is very important at Avonmouth CE Primary School. It gives the children a real sense of belonging, and sends a message to our community about our school. It is important that all of our pupils wear the correct uniform.
Our school uniform is:
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Royal blue, sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece (preferably with the school logo)
- Grey or black skirt or trousers
- Grey , black or white plain socks or tights
- Shoes (or trainers) must be plain black
- Girls may wear blue and white summer dresses throughout Terms 5 and 6.
- Fleeces, cardigans and jumpers with the school logo are available from the school office. Also, PE kits (t shirt and shorts), PE bags and book bags are available.
PE kits should consist of a plain white short sleeved t shirt and royal blue or black shorts. Children should also have daps or trainers as part of their kit. These must be a change of footwear from school shoes. It is crucial that all children have their PE kit in school as PE is a very important part of our curriculum.
All items of clothing must be clearly named.
This provider is ending at the end of September so will have limited stock available.
When you place an order there will be 3 options available to you.
- Order your uniform online by credit or debit card
- Order your uniform online, print off the order form and post with your credit/debit card details directly to Price & Buckland.
- Collect an order form from school, complete and post with credit/debit card details directly to Price & Buckland.
Click here to download a School Uniform Order Form
We do, however, currently have stock of small sizes suitable for Nursery children at school. Please ask at the school office.