Mrs A McAndrew - Nursery Teacher
Mrs K Ryan - Early Years Practitioner
Mr Elliot Hancock - Nursery Apprentice
Children Learning At Home
Here is some information for parents/carers with regards to supporting your child with their learning whilst at home. We hope that the learning menu will form the basis of your learning alongside additional reading as referenced in the weekly activity timetables in the Home Learning section.
- gov.uk Educational Resources
- Home Learning Menu
- Reading At Home
- Online Learning Resources 1
- Online Learning Resources 2
- Online Learning Resources 3
- Keeping Kids and Families Active at Home
- School Prayer
- The Book of Hopes - Stories and Pictures
Our Christian Value this term is Wisdom.
The link below includes some ideas for Worship that you may like to look at, whilst working with your children at home.
- Jack & Jill
- Pat a Cake
- I'm A Little Teapot
- Incy Wincy Spinder
- Maths - Number Formation
- Maths - Spring Counting
- Pencil Control - Bunny Hops
Additional Weekly Resources
- Nursery Week 3
- Ladybird Number & Colour Matching Activity
- Ladybird Shapes & Cutting Activity
- Counting & Number writing
- Caterpillar Number & Colour Matching Activity
- Hooray For Hoppy
- Nursery Week 2
- Outdoor Learning Ideas
For information on applying for a Nursery place please click here.
We started Term 3 with our topic ‘The Postman’. The children really enjoyed exploring our Post Office in class, wrapping parcels and writing letters. We hope you have all now received your special letter from the children through your letterbox.
Jack and the beanstalk.