Miss K Judge - Class Teacher
Mrs J McNab - HLTA
Children Learning from Home
Here is some information for parents/carers with regards to supporting your child with their learning whilst at home. This information can be used as an aid alongside the weekly activity timetables in the Home Learning section.
- Letter from Miss Judge 4/5/2020 - Home Learning
- Suggested Timetable
- gov.uk Educational Resources
- Reading With Your Child At Home
- 1 - 12 Times Tables
- Fun Activities To Do At Home
- Online Learning Resources 1
- Online Learning Resources 2
- Online Learning Resources 3
- Keeping Kids and Families Active at Home
- School Prayer
- The Book of Hopes - Stories and Pictures
Our Christian Value this term is Wisdom.
The link below includes some ideas for Worship that you may like to look at, whilst working with your children at home.
Year Two celebrated Chinese New Year by drawing and ordering the animals associated with each year..
We have been doing an Artist study on Quentin Blake this term. We recreated some of his most famous illustrations by painting the characters from the Roald Dahl books. We were super impressed with each others work, please take a look..
In R.E this term we are learning about Judaism and how the Jewish families celebrate the New Year.
- Week 1 - 23/03/2020 - Timetable
- Week 2 - 30/03/2020 - Timetable
- Week 3 - 20/04/2020 - Timetable
- Week 4 - 27/04/2020 - Timetable
- Week 5 - 04/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 6 - 11/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 7 - 18/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 8 - 01/06/2020 - Timetable
Home Learning Examples
More great pictures of the brilliant learning you are doing at home! Well done Year 2!!!!
Additional Resources Archive