Miss K Judge - Class Teacher
Mrs J McNab - HLTA
Hello!! From Miss Beatty & Miss Swinhoe
Hi there Year 2, next year you get to have two teachers, Miss Beatty & Miss Swinhoe. They have written you a letter to say "Hi" and to tell you about some of the new topics you will be learning about next year in Year 3, click on the link below to see what they have to say..
Children Learning from Home
Here is some information for parents/carers with regards to supporting your child with their learning whilst at home. This information can be used as an aid alongside the weekly activity timetables in the Home Learning section.
- Letter from Miss Judge 4/5/2020 - Home Learning
- Suggested Timetable
- gov.uk Educational Resources
- Reading With Your Child At Home
- 1 - 12 Times Tables
- Fun Activities To Do At Home
- Online Learning Resources 1
- Online Learning Resources 2
- Online Learning Resources 3
- Keeping Kids and Families Active at Home
- School Prayer
- The Book of Hopes - Stories and Pictures
Our Christian Value this term is Wisdom.
The link below includes some ideas for Worship that you may like to look at, whilst working with your children at home.
Additional Weekly Resources
For previous weeks work, please see Additonal Resources Archive on this page.
- Week 14 - Maths - Transition Activity Booklet - Year 2 To Year 3
- Week 14 - Maths - Multiplication Mosaics
- Week 14 - Maths - Plotting Co-ordinates
- Week 14 - Literacy - The Cautious Caterpillar
- Week 14 - Super Hero Writing Frame
Year Two celebrated Chinese New Year by drawing and ordering the animals associated with each year..
We have been doing an Artist study on Quentin Blake this term. We recreated some of his most famous illustrations by painting the characters from the Roald Dahl books. We were super impressed with each others work, please take a look..
In R.E this term we are learning about Judaism and how the Jewish families celebrate the New Year.
- Week 1 - 23/03/2020 - Timetable
- Week 2 - 30/03/2020 - Timetable
- Week 3 - 20/04/2020 - Timetable
- Week 4 - 27/04/2020 - Timetable
- Week 5 - 04/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 6 - 11/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 7 - 18/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 8 - 01/06/2020 - Timetable
- Week 9 - 08/06/2020 - Timetable
- Week 10 - 15/06/2020 - Timetable
- Week 11 - 22/06/2020 - Timetable
- Week 12 - 29/06/2020 - Timetable
- Week 13 - 06/07/2020 - Timetable
- Week 14 - 13/07/2020 - Timetable
Home Learning Examples
More great pictures of the brilliant learning you are doing at home! Well done Year 2!!!!
Additional Resources Archive