Miss Bryant - Class Teacher
Children Learning from Home
Here is some information for parents/carers with regards to supporting your child with their learning whilst at home. This information can be used as an aid alongside the weekly activity timetables in the Home Learning section.
- Letter from Miss Bryant 4/5/2020 - Home Learning
- Suggested Timetable
- gov.uk Educational Resources
- Reading With Your Child At Home
- 1 - 12 Times Tables
- Fun Activities To Do At Home
- Online Learning Resources 1
- Online Learning Resources 2
- Online Learning Resources 3
- Keeping Kids and Families Active at Home
- School Prayer
- The Book of Hopes - Stories and Pictures
Our Christian Value this term is Wisdom.
The link below includes some ideas for Worship that you may like to look at, whilst working with your children at home.
Year 4 Learning Pack
- Rivers Knowledge Organiser
- Maths Knowledge Organiser
- Digestive System And Teeth Knowledge Organiser
- Living Things And Their Habitats Knowledge Organiser
Additional Weekly Resources
For previous weeks work, please see Additional Resource Archive on this page.
The children in year 4 have compiled a list of their favourite books that they have read at home during the half term holidays, please click on the link below to view their recommendations.
Our topic this term is Egyptians, we have enjoyed looking at how the Egyptians lived and how they built large temples and monuments such as The Pyramids, most of which are still standing today. Did you know the Ancient Egyptians created paper and writing, which contribute daily to helping our world function. We visited Bristol Museum to view the large Ancient Egyptian collection that is housed there, it was really interesting to see items from the time of Ancient Egyptians especially the Mummies!!! Please take a look at our trip pictures.
- Week 1 - 23/03/2020 - Timetable
- Week 2 - 30/03/2020 - Timetable
- Week 3 - 20/04/2020 - Timetable
- Week 4 - 27/04/2020 - Timetable
- Week 5 - 04/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 6 - 11/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 7 - 18/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 8 - 01/06/2020 - Timetable
Home Learning Examples
Hot Air Balloons
Additional Resource Archive
RE Topic by Term 2019-2020