Mrs Alison Wood - Year 6 Teacher
Mrs Trudi Webb - Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
Children Learning from Home
Here is some information for parents/carers with regards to supporting your child with their learning whilst at home. This information can be used as an aid alongside the weekly activity timetables in the Home Learning section.
- Letter from Mrs Wood 4/5/2020
- Suggested Timetable
- gov.uk Educational Resources
- Reading With Your Child At Home
- 1 - 12 Times Tables
- Fun Activities To Do At Home
- Online Learning Resources 1
- Online Learning Resources 2
- Online Learning Resources 3
- Keeping Kids and Families Active When At Home
- School Prayer
- The Book of Hopes - Stories and Pictures
Our Christian Value this term is Wisdom.
The link below includes some ideas for Worship that you may like to look at, whilst working with your children at home.
Additional Weekly Resources
Please see Additional Resource Archives for previous weeks work.
- Week 8 - First News
- Week 8 - News And Picture Quiz
- Week 7 - Dotted Grid
- Week 7 - First News VE Day
- Week 7 - The Making Of Milton Story
The children are being provided with knowledge organisers, these relate to the topics they are studying each term, they include key dates and facts that the children can use to enable them to reinforce their learning. The knowledge organisers are listed below.
Recommended Reading List
Year 6 have compiled a list of their favourite books that they read in the half term holidays, the children enjoyed reading during the break and were able to review their home reading books on returning to school. Please click on the link below to view what were some favourites in the class.
- Week 1 - 23/03/2020 - Timetable
- Week 2 - 30/03/2020 - Timetable
- Week 3 - 20/04/2020 - Timetable
- Week 4 - 27/04/2020 - Timetable
- Week 5 - 04/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 6 - 11/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 7 - 18/05/2020 - Timetable
- Week 8 - 01/06/2020 - Timetable
Home Learning Examples
Additional Resources Archive
RE Topic byTerm 2019-2020