Our school catering service is provided by Chartwells. With effect from the 2nd November the price of a school lunch is £2.25 and therefore the cost of school lunches for the week is £11.25.
Please follow the links below to view the Menus:
School meals should be paid online using School Gateway, simply follow the link www.schoolgateway and click on 'New User'. If you experience any problems please contact the school office.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you think your child(ren) may be entitled to Free School Meals, apply online at:
If you need any advice, or help applying, please contact the school or Mr Barlow.
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 automatically get free school meals.