Purchasing UNIFORM for September 2020
Linked below is the information we have received from our suppliers with regards to purchasing School Uniform for the start of the Academic Year (September 2020). They are advising that you purchase as early as possible so that stock is readily available and that safe appointments can be made to visit them in store if required.
There has been an amendment to the suppliers website please see attached letter.
From 1st August 2018 school uniform will only be available to purchase in store at FSB (Famous School Branches) 140 East Street, Bedminster, Bristol BS3 4EW or on line at https://store.famousbranches.com
The price list is below:
Crew Neck Royal Blue Sweatshirt with badge, Age 3-4 to 13, £10.50
Sweatshirt Cardigan Royal Blue with badge, Age 3-4 to 13, £12.50
Polo Shirt White with badge, Age 3-4 to 13, £8.00
Fleece Royal Blue with badge, Age 3-4 to 11-12, £14.00
Bookbag Royal Blue with badge (Gusset style) £7.50
PE Bag Royal Blue with badge, £5.95
PE Tee shirt White with badge, Age 3-4 to 11-2, £6.00
School uniform is very important at Avonmouth CE Primary School. It gives the children a real sense of belonging, and sends a message to our community about our school. It is important that all of our pupils wear the correct uniform.
Our school uniform is:
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Royal blue, sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece (preferably with the school logo)
- Grey or black skirt or trousers
- Grey , black or white plain socks or tights
- Shoes (or trainers) must be plain black
- Girls may wear blue and white summer dresses throughout Terms 5 and 6.
- Fleeces, cardigans and jumpers with the school logo are available from the school office. Also, PE kits (t shirt and shorts), PE bags and book bags are available.
PE kits should consist of a plain white short sleeved t shirt and royal blue or black shorts. Children should also have daps or trainers as part of their kit. These must be a change of footwear from school shoes. It is crucial that all children have their PE kit in school as PE is a very important part of our curriculum.
All items of clothing must be clearly named.